Foundation of Stahl-Becker
- Hermann Becker founds the company Stahl-Becker in 1925 in Frankfurt/Main.
- With a small storehouse Hermann Becker sets up a company, whose big success is based on a gap in the market: selling small quantities instead of high tonnages!
- In 1943/44 the firm suffers a big set-back shortly before the end of the second world war: most of the storehouse is destroyed by an aerial mine.
- After the war, Hermann Becker starts his business from scratch and focuses on trading with spring steel.
Continuation by Günter Becker
- In 1987 his son Günter Becker takes over the company. Due to his experience from working in the automotive industry he is able to develop the company to become a well known business partner in Germany and abroad.
- Stahl-Becker moves to Heusenstamm and is known throughout Germany.
Integration into Sietzy-Gruppe
- In spring 2001 Günter Becker decides to leave the business step by step. He hands over the company management to the Sietzy family who is already running another successful steel trading firm named Westeisen GmbH.
- If you visit us today you will find a great variety of spring steel and spring steel wire. Straightened rods are a specialty of Stahl-Becker GmbH, too. And if you are searching for special materials, such as strips of copper, brass and nickel silver or for precision flat bars we are your business partner.
- You will get all of this directly from the storehouse and in small quantities! Verify our promise - test us with your request! - We will take the opportunity to prove our qualities as your reliable business partner.